Thursday, June 18, 2009

Neha Dhupia Photos

Latest photos of Neha Dhupia in I’m 24

Neha Dhupia in Bollywood film

photos of Neha Dhupia in Kuch Love Kuch Drama

Latest photos of Neha Dhupia in latest Bollywood film Mithya

New Neha Dhupia photos from the new Bollywod film Dus Kahaniyan

Stills of Neha Dhupia from modelling shots

Latest stills of Neha Dhupia

Neha Dhupia Photos

Hot and sexy Neha Dhupia Photos

New Photos of Neha Dhupia


Ask the leading ladies to pick one ‘to die-for’ role and Mother India or Mugual-e-Azam is sure to top the answers. But here’s Neha Dhupia wants to play herself on screen.Neha Dhupia would love to be part of a film that would capture and present her real character to the audience. “I would love it if someone portrayed me, what I am, What I like and what I stand for, “Neha Dhupia says.Until that happensNeha Dhupia is busy with other projects-Dus Kahaniyan, Mithya, I’m 24 and Kuch Love Kuch Drama. Tired of the ‘all oomph no talent’ comments, Neha Dhupia is out to make the audience sit up and watch her act (for a change).

No comments:

Post a Comment