Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SHILPA SHETTY HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH A BOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR

SHILPA SHETTY HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH A BOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR?


Bollywood actress SHILPA SHETTY has denied the reports that she had an affair with the Indian director ANUBHAV SUNHA. The director’s wife, Ratna claims that the beauty is the main reason for break-up of their 12 year marriage. However, Shetty insists, “We are just a close friends. “It’s all only been extremely embarrassing. I’m keeping my silence because he’s going through the bad marriage. “People think my life big glamorous one. I have been reported to be going out with a different men, but the truth is I’ve had only two dates in eight months. “I’m always working. It’s pretty boring being Shilpa Shetty!”

Shilpa Shetty was the heroine in the two newses.1)Big Brother and 2)kiss by Richard Gere

No comments:

Post a Comment